Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving! and I am!

Someone recently sent me an encouraging Email but the the subject was:
"Your Present Suffering".

Well I need to set the record straight....

I am not suffering!
I am filled with a grace and excitement that I know flows from the Grace and Love God has for each of us! I am bold and confident in Gods faithfulness and his promise to never leave us, no matter how dark the valley.

I have and will be asking God to bless each and everyone who is praying for us and those who have so graciously encouraged me and the family.

Philippians 1:6
For I am sure of this very thing, that the one who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

May God continue to Bless you and yours, the church and this bountiful nation.
Amen

3 comments:

  1. Chris-So much of life is your attitude and you have a great one for sure! Thanks for always sharing that and your strong faith with all of us in your life. I continue to pray for you and your family. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why we all married you, Chris.
    You are Spirit Filled, no question about it.
    We are your forever Running Partners in this life God's given us.
    What a blessing your family is to us.
    XOXOXOXO
    Deb and Clint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I am so very glad to hear of your Joy & Faith!

    But you say "I am not Suffering!" like Suffering is a 'Bad Thing' ;<)

    Christ Suffered, and it was GOOD!
    "For the joy set out for him he endured the cross ..." Hebrews 12:2

    ReplyDelete