Friday, November 6, 2009

The schedule so far

Tuesday November 10th first Chemo day

Tuesday December 1st second Chemo

Tuesday December 22nd third Chemo

Tuesday January 12th forth Chemo
sometime after this I will be scanned to document the improvement

Tuesday February 2nd fifth Chemo

Tuesday February 23nd sixth Chemo first course is done provided all goes well.

4 comments:

  1. You're absolutely right Chris...God will prevail. You have so many people who love you and the work you do. I'm sure everyone is praying for a good outcome and you will win this battle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, You are held securely in the hand of God, and nothing will change that. I will be praying that you will be constantly aware of his presence, and filled with the confidence that, even in this, you are fulfilling his plan for your life. I will also be furvently praying for your healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. The announcement to the troop was made by Milo tonight. We ended the meeting by saying a prayer for you. We know that HE will be there with you during your treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The troop was told about your condition last night and everyone was saddened by the news. We ended our meeting with a prayer that you will be strengthened by this and will be able to fight this. We all love ya and send good wishes for a speedy recovery.
    -Carol

    ReplyDelete