Thursday, November 19, 2009

Great Day and Good news from The Doctor!

Well today I had my follow up from my first Chemo. The good news is my white blood cells (Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Granulocytes. White blood cells that fight infection and react against foreign bodies or tissues.) are better than average and my Red blood cells are up and working!

All good news and I feel great today.

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic! I am heartened to hear that, as I suspected, you are an otherwise healthy guy. I also think it's amazing that we have medicines today that can not only knock back the bad stuff, but also the side effects.
    Keep on keeping on.

    Allegra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris-That is GREAT news! I will continue to pray for your progress and the cheomotherapy to be effective. I can't imagine the task you have ahead at work and moving out of the building. He will provide your answers for that task. Helen

    ReplyDelete