Well, sitting for 6 hours was fine!
The staff is wonderful and everyone there is positive and up beat!
The needle poke was not bad and the over all effects on my body have not manifested to be any worse than a blood donation so far. I do feel a bit of the nausea that was predicted but it's manageable and I think it's mostly from the massive amount of prednisolone they have you take.
I hope to post every day to keep everyone up to speed on how I feel and what is that days most important thing to pray about.
So in a nut shell I feel OK and seem to be about the normal amount of tired, which should get worse over the next 10 days then get better.
My prayer request today is that the Chemo does what it is supposed to do to the cancer and leaves the rest of me intact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment