Last night at about 11pm when I was about to settle down to sleep in our bed for the first time in a few nights, I suddenly started having trouble breathing. It came on very quickly and none of my normal efforts got it to calm down. Finally I woke Deb and asked her to find my EPI pen just in case. Then I tried a couple more puffs on my inhaler but no help. Now I was really in a panic which is not good for an asmatic.
Next I tried my long-acting bronchodilator Foridil which is in the form of dry powder inhaler, After 2 rounds of that, the symptoms finally started to subside, and I was eventually able to sleep.
I'm good today and have a plan to move forward from my asthma Dr. and life is good.
Most of all God is in control and God is good all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love you Uncle Chris! I know you have many angels watching over you.
ReplyDeleteI am SO glad you were able to get the asthma attack under control! Deb said you had some new meds from the asthma doctor-I'm glad you were able to see him. Does he think it has to do with the chemotherapy and new meds? My prayers for you all continue! Helen
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that you're OK. I wonder what brought that on all of a sudden. Hope it doesn't happen again. Are you still feeling nauseated? Hoping you have a good night tonight.
ReplyDelete-Carol