Wednesday I was scheduled to take the 6:05 AM flight to Anaheim and spend the day at the solar show, then drive to San Diego. For some reason after my Bone biopsy on Tuesday I just couldn't sleep(I think I logged a total of 40 minutes) .
At 4 AM I quit trying to sleep and got ready and left for the airport. I got delayed at security and finally just made it to my flight. I slept nearly the whole flight but did wake to see Catalena come into view off our wing and watched the the long shadows climb the hills....Awesome. After getting my rental car I drove to the Anaheim convention center parked and slept for another hour in the car.
I met up with colleges from work and we spent the day walking the show we had a lunch meeting with the president of Applied Solar and the Sun-tech director of North American sales. (time crunch for the introduction of our new product .... he's nervous about dates)
We got invited to the Sun Tech reception at Downtown Disney so after a long day we attended that and at 9PM(DR Shi spoke and was quite grateful for the companies success). I climbed into the car to make the 90+ minute drive to San Diego. (it was a slog but made it safely with only one stop to walk a bit to wake myself. God is GOOD)
Got to the hotel and got a full 8 hours of Good sleep!
That's it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know all that driving and walking must have been difficult with the pain and so little sleep. God IS good and I'll keep those prayers coming! Helen
ReplyDelete