Wednesday, October 14, 2009
"I AM Too BLESSED to be stressed!"
Yesterday was a great day! I was up early, (4:30 AM) so ended up in my home office to read some daily bread and check up on the multicolored beast (the computer). While there I was contacted via Skype Chat by Maria from Moldova (she was our 15 year old interpreter at the house we stayed at in Chisinau) she had some big news to share. She had entered an English speaking contest and has been selected as a finalist to be an exchange student. She will find out in December.
The day flowed into work and I got busy with organizing my day, but at 9am I contacted the oncologist for an appointment which is Friday at 11:15, wont know much till then. After that I met with the man who will be auctioning off the remaining assets at the Grass Valley facility of the company I work for Applied Solar.
I stopped by to see Randy at the restaurant and have some lunch, we had a chance to catch up a bit and have some "on the fly" fellowship. I mention this because sometimes when we are in a hurry we don't recognize the fellowship we have, Randy even in the midst of his busy day took the opportunity to share his strength with me. He shared that sometimes our testimony is for fellow Christians as well. In those moments that he shared his heart with me he strengthened me, he lifted me up.
"I AM Too BLESSED to be stressed!" - The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. (Shared by our interpreter from Chisinau Moldova.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment