" Well I don't know but I've been told, you never slow down, you never grow old" Tom Petty
For this project I will be fueled by:
Classic Rock and Grand-children's laughter
![]() | |
| First tie in the first try! |
![]() |
| First Length of track |
![]() |
| Wheels from inline skates |
![]() |
| 40' of track but I later reworked to 18" gauge from the original 28" |
So on the second day of work I decided that the Gauge needed to be narrower so no real progress to report.
Basic Plans that I'm working with thanks to Projects by Mike, Cahans.com Copyright all rights reserved.
He has a video at the bottom of the page, of his straight line version, our version is intended to take full advantage our our hill. ( including some steep corners)
Total hours To Date 4.5
Made a little progress on the coaster this evening. Looks like I can build a curve to carry the car up hill to a stop. Also I managed to bend a pipe in a 10' radius.







No comments:
Post a Comment