Sunday, May 1, 2011

Over a Year

Here we are over a year and a half (19 months) from my diagnosis of cancer.
It really seems like a dream, an age ago and yet it is a looming memory. I am very lucky to be on this side. Others that sat in the same room and received the same drugs, well that's enough of that. The wonder in it all is...... What is it that made me different?, my physic? my linage,? my attitude? my faith? Other people have all these things as well, but I got the hall pass, the get out of cancer card.
What is up with that?
I have gone back to a company that I once thought would be the death of me but now I have such a different opinion about work. Most days I'm happy to be here and feel really happy to be working with great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment