Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good Chemo Day!!


I went to Chemo today worried that they might not let me take the treatment due to my cold and cough. They weighed me and were happy that my weight is stable, they checked my temp and called me good to go! So they poked my vain and checked my cell counts, which turned out to be good for week 4.

Treatment was very normal except that by the last bag of meds my needle or my vain were getting finiky and triggering the pump alarm. The nurses were great and kept wiggling and adjusting the needle to keep the meds flowing.

I was done by 2pm so, I went to lunch and headed up to help the kids and see that Gabe. I took my anti-nausea meds at lunch so I still felt good.

My next PET scan is scheduled for Tuesday January 26th this is the point we find out how well the treatments are working I'm praying for a complete clean scan. (I'm fully confident in Gods ability to eliminate this and am excited to do whatever is his plan "Lord if it's your will")

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad yesterday went well and I hope last night wasn't too bad! I will continue to pray for a clean PET scan! I was just fascinated to see your scan since I've heard about them, but had never seen them. Helen

    ReplyDelete