Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Bucket List and more

Well, in the past I've resisted the need to make a list of 'things to do' or change in the coming year. If two the last years were any example of how planing doesn't really mean anything, or help I don't know what is. Now that being said I thought that I would like to hold myself accountable for a few things I would like to do God willing and if I can.
  1. Hike/walk ten miles a week
  2. Take Deb back packing at least once
  3. Hike to the summit of Lassen
  4. Take Christopher to Yosemite
  5. Climb Half-dome
  6. Kayak at least 6 of the new trips in the books we got
  7. Turn the Garage into a real workshop
  8. Build a tree house for Gabe and his new sibling (Maybe two, one at their house and one at ours)
  9. Get rid of stuff (sell, donate, and throw junk out!)
  10. Sail under the Gate
  11. Sail to the channel Islands
Not saying I intend to get these all done this year but it's a place to look back on at the end of the year.
And of course get a job or some other funding source that will allow us the funds and time to accomplish this...

2 comments:

  1. Not doing too well on the list so far....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well I did get a job and I've taken 4 loads to the DUMP!

    ReplyDelete